These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from our website. You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website.
- To place an order you can either open an account with us or you can use our Guest Checkout. If you are opening an account, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an account we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, please contact us.
- If you use our Guest Checkout we will retain your personal information in order to process your order.
- Upon completion of checkout online you will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your order.
- If we cannot supply you with all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
Delivery and Collection
- Timescales and charges for delivery vary depending on the products ordered, your delivery address and country, and the delivery services available. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges in the delivery & returns section.
- Delivery will be to the address specified in your order. Our courier will contact you to arrange delivery details.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- Delivery charge refunds can not be refunded.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, we reserve the right to define what products can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Our products are sold on the basis that delivery duty is unpaid. You, as the recipient, may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and before placing an order for international delivery; you are required to check these details.
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
Changes to an Order:
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us prior to their dispatch, and be in writing (via email).
- When an order is placed, you cannot make changes to your name or address once your order has been dispatched.
- If you amend or change your order this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If you amend or change your order you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
Right to cancel:
- You have the right to cancel at any time up to 48 hours after the day on which you received the products you ordered.
- When we have received your return, any paid delivery charge will not included in your refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please be aware that do not apply to lingerie, or any products with a hygiene seal where the seal has been removed, broken or damaged.
- Products should be returned either with, or in their original packaging.
- You are responsible for checking all products you ordered are received correctly against your order.
- You must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation, upon delivery of your order. If you are unable to view the items upon receiving them, you must inform us within a reasonable period of time.
- After informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied, we will pick it up as soon as possible.
- We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the payment method used when you placed your order.